Education: Teen Council
- Do YOU WANT TO MAKE A POSITIVE CHANGE IN YOUR COMMUNITY?
- ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT HELPING OTHERS?
- DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE FUN AND MEET NEW PEOPLE?
- DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A LITTLE EXTRA MONEY?
- DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT SEX, SEXUALITY, RELATIONSHIPS, BIRTH CONTROL, STI'S, ETC?
Then Teen Council is the group for you. Apply Now!
What? Teen Council is a group of teens who meet weekly and learn how to make presentations to their peers on a variety of issues, including anatomy, abstinence, HIV and AIDS, sexuality, decision-making, and safer sex alternatives. Teens will also have the opportunity to accumulate community service hours for school or other projects.
Who? Any current high school student
Where? We meet once a week at Broadway United Methodist Church (Fall Creek Parkway and College Avenue), Indianapolis
When? Tuesdays from 4-6 p.m. starting May 14, 2013. (Late starts will also be accepted.)
How Much? Teens will earn up to $200 for completion of the program.
Why? Teen Council is informative, engaging, and interactive. It looks great on a resume. Really useful information. Free food. Meet other teens. Free bus passes. Earn a stipend. Build good references for college and jobs. Community service hours. And much more!
So? What are you waiting for, Apply Now! And spread the word!
Check out our blog!